Director: Brad Bird Cinematographer: Andrew Jimenez, Patrick Lin, Janet Lucroy
Set in an alternate version of the 1960s, The Incredibles follows the Parrs, a family of superheroes, who, in accordance with a government mandate, are forced to hide their powers and live a quiet suburban life. However, Mr. Incredible’s desire to help people draws the entire family into a confrontation with a vengeful fan-turned-foe and his killer robot. Brad Bird moves slightly away from the normal Pixar formula but his dysfunctional family tale provides plenty of wit, a great deal of entertainment and some amazing animation. A sequel was released in 2018.
Buy or Rent (watch online)
Buy 4K UHD (watch online)
Buy or Rent, Plus Bonus Content (watch online)
Widescreen Two-Disc Collector’s Edition (DVD)
Incredibles 1 & 2 Box set [Blu-ray]  [Region Free]
Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
LEGO Disney Pixar’s The Incredibles – Nintendo Switch
Jack Jack and Dash Action Figures
- No. 788 on The Pendragon Society’s 1000 Greatest Films of All-Time (2019)
- No. 3 on IGN’s TOP 25 ANIMATED MOVIES OF ALL-TIME (2010)
- No. 7 on Entertainment Weekly’s Best Animated Movies Ever (2009)
- No. 25 on Entertainment Weekly’s 25 Greatest Action Films Ever! (2007)
- No. 2 on The National Review’s 25 Best Conservative Movies (2009)
- Craig T. Nelson as Bob Parr / Mr. Incredible, Helen’s husband, possessing super-strength.
- Holly Hunter as Helen Parr / Elastigirl, Bob’s wife, who has the ability to stretch her body like rubber.
- Sarah Vowell as Violet Parr, the Parrs’ eldest child, who can become invisible and generate an impact-resistant force shield.
- Spencer Fox as Dashiell “Dash” Parr, the Parrs’ second child, possessing super-speed.
- Eli Fucile and Maeve Andrews as Jack-Jack Parr, the Parrs’ infant son.
- Jason Lee as Buddy Pine / IncrediBoy / Syndrome, Mr. Incredible’s fan-turned-supervillain, who uses his scientific prowess to give himself enhanced abilities.
- Samuel L. Jackson as Lucius Best / Frozone, Bob’s best friend, who can form ice from humidity.
- Elizabeth Peña as Mirage, Syndrome’s right-hand woman.
- Brad Bird as Edna “E” Mode, the fashion designer for the Supers.
- Teddy Newton as Newsreel Narrator, heard narrating the changing public opinion of the Supers.
- Jean Sincere as Mrs. Hoganson, an old lady to whom Bob Parr pretends to deny an insurance claim.
- Bud Luckey as Rick Dicker, a government agent responsible for keeping the Parrs undercover.
- Wallace Shawn as Gilbert Huph, Bob’s demeaning boss.
- Lou Romano as Bernie Kropp, Dash’s teacher.
- Michael Bird as Tony Rydinger, Violet’s love interest.
- Dominique Lewis as Bomb Voyage, a French supervillain who uses explosives.
- Bret Parker as Kari, Jack-Jack’s babysitter.
- Kimberly Adair Clark as Honey, Frozone’s wife.
- John Ratzenberger as The Underminer, a mole-like supervillain.
Directed by Brad Bird
Produced by John Walker
Screenplay by Brad Bird
Music by Michael Giacchino
Cinematography Andrew Jimenez, Patrick Lin, Janet Lucroy
Edited by Stephen Schaffer
Running time 115 minutes
Country United States